I just notice that I hardly ever look at the keyboard when I type. I had never noticed that before.

Still only use 2 fingers most of the time, though pretty fast.

I dictate everything to my super sexy secretary Kaoru. She never complains when I say, "Let's stop this boring translation for a mo, and post something whimsical on Snow Japan." Everything's "OK!" with sexy Kaoru.

I must use 8 out of my 10 fingers. I think the pinky finger is a bit of a lazy prikc so that accounts for the 2 out of 10 fingers that aren't working.

Ocean, Kaoru sounds great! When can you send her over to my place???

8 fingers when using English. I don't have to look..I don't think we were allowed to graduate from highschool without being able to type a certain number of words per minute with 80% accuracy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
I dictate everything to my super sexy secretary Kaoru. She never complains when I say, "Let's stop this boring translation for a mo, and post something whimsical on Snow Japan." Everything's "OK!" with sexy Kaoru.
Kaoru>>>>
ManSkirt.jpg
 Quote:
Originally posted by 2pints,mate:
Really Kintaro. I must be showing my age. I don't think I typed anything at my school!
Blimey. The first thing I typed was my undergraduate dissertation, and tha was on a ratty old portable. You really had to bang those keys. I used a word processor for my PhD thesis. The computer age! It was a BBC computer, and could hold a whopping 5 pages of text in memory. The printer buffer could hold about 3 files, so printing it took a whole night loading 50 files in, one at a time.

I use eight fingers, and thumbs on the spacebar.

In highschool we weren't allowed to hand write. My first computer was an Apple Notebook. I still have the little antique but have used Dell ever since. Oh, I also used to use a korean computer that was a laptop that normally lived in a docking station but could become portable. Didn't work very well but I kept that antique as well. The company died.

That picture is a little disturbing. lol.gif