• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Nice.

Am I actually right in thinking I won't be able to play Uncharted without having a memory card in there? Hopefully they send that card today and I can get it tomorrow.

The whole card situation seems.... confusing at best.

Came an hour ago. A thing of beauty for sure.

Now, I need to try and remember my PS3 password and decide which account to use!

Woohoo!

Am still trying to set mine up for remote play. The house network has decided to stop talking to each device.

Damn female parts. ;)

The would seem to be a shortage of memory cards. Online at least. Either not in stock or over-priced.

I had mine ordered and it has been shipped today so will get that tomorrow.

The Vita itself looks awesome.

You download that one Man? Recommended?

I haven't actually turned mine on yet. Decided to wait for the card which will be with me tomorrow.

In the meantime sorting out my PS3 accound and doing a bit of cleaning up on that machine.

Funny isn't it, itching to get the thing sent. Now it's here, I'm laid back about starting it up. It's just annoying that the card didn't come with it.

I bought it as I loved the previous versions of the game.

Uses the touch screens of the ps vita too, so makes it seem worthwhile. Very simple. Just roll around collect things that your gravitational pull can hold on to, erasers, mice, cats, tables, people, cars, houses, whales, Japan, planets.

Simple but for me fun. :D

I'm getting error messages when trying to buy from psn via vita.

Actually just tried to add to my account on ps3 and that's error as well.

System issues that'll sort themselves out maybe..