• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Anyone hear any rumblings that Sony might just decide to make swapping PSN accounts easier?

I can live with swapping cards, but the reboot thing is just a pain.

Not that I have done it, but considering.

Silly Sony, why oh why.

No, not heard anything but have heard this:

Sony has detailed its "one price" Vita/PS3 cross-play offers.

Cross-play is possible with PS Vita launch games MotorStorm RC, Hustle Kings, Top Darts, and WipEout 2048.

When you buy MotorStorm RC you will be able to play it on PS3 and Vita at no additional cost, Sony said.

When you buy Hustle Kings and/or Top Darts for Vita, you get the PS3 versions for free. If you already own these games on PS3, you can download the Vita version for free.

If you buy WipEout 2048 and you already own WipEout HD and the HD Fury DLC on PS3, you can download them as DLC packs for free when they launch on Vita later this spring.

And DLC bought for the PS3 version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 can be used on the Vita version for free and vice versa.

"Those who already own any of these titles for their PS3 systems will be able to download this same content to their PS Vita systems for free, and vice versa," Sony said. "There is no need to pay for the same content twice, highlighting the importance of the relationship between PS3 and PS Vita.

"But it is not only the ability to buy these games for one price and access them across both platforms that makes the relationship between PS3 and PS Vita so important."

WipEout 2048 owners on Vita will be able to race against WipEout HD owners on PS3 across four tracks at launch. This is separate to the offer detailed above.

Hustle Kings offers turn-based multiplayer between Vita and PS3 at launch. UMVC3 lets you use the Vita as a controller to play the PS3 version.

Vita launches in Europe on Wednesday, 22nd February.

My FIFA 12 shipped from Zavvi last night. Fifa on the go! Happy days!

Really I did not know it was so close to release!

I tried the account swap thing on my vita today.

Absolute pain in the bottom there is no way I am going to do that.

Ridiculous it is.

So i have decided to sacrifice the Star Strike download I did - will rebuy it on UK PSN as it is so good - and I have tied myself to the UK store.

Rob you tied to UK? Does it give you "Store Not Available in your Region" message? I presume it will be up from 22nd.

Guess its to make sure that if you buy a game on the ps3 that can be downloaded for free on the pa vita, then you use the same account for piracy reasons.

Does that actually make any sense as it doesn't to me?

How often do you switch and use different accounts onto your ps3?

Quite often actually. And it is really simple. Takes about 15 seconds.

This malarky with the Vita involves different tiny cards, reformatting the machine, having to re-set up and re-connect wifi settings, going through the crappy intro video and probably some other things I missed out.

Hardly anything like similar, don't you think?

How often do you switch and use different accounts onto your ps3?

Quite often actually. And it is really simple. Takes about 15 seconds.

This malarky with the Vita involves different tiny cards, reformatting the machine, having to re-set up and re-connect wifi settings, going through the crappy intro video and probably some other things I missed out.

Hardly anything like similar, don't you think?

Somehow, I thought you might.

Edited by Man_In_Japan