What do you like about summer in Japan?

True, shonan beach is about 100 km long so using the word shonan to describe a location is really vague.

By the way I found the homepage of the place and it looks nice. Also I need to thank you for bringing this place to my attention because I will be at shonan village for 1 week next month attending a meeting and probably this is the only place around to relax a bit after work.

thumbsup.gif

Great tsonda! Shonan village is just 5minutes drive from the beach, it's on the hill. Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day for all beach bars, so there is nothing on the beach in September. But you'll see amazingly beautiful sunset from the park near the hotel. If you have a car, you can still enjoy nice restaurants and a secret bar.

enjoy:

BEER GARDENS!

frozen beer mugs

girls in bikinis

sake

dont have to work

beers with mates at the beach/parks etc

throwing a disc (frisbee)

girls in bikinis

traveling round japan

sake

dont have to work

cold beer

fireworks

matsuri

girls in yukatas

frozen mugs with beer

sweating

frozen mugs with beer

no school

strange but I still love onsen even in summer

Beer Gardens!

did I leave anything out? \:D \:D

...the fact that its almost Fall!! clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day for all beach bars, so there is nothing on the beach in September.
Thta makes me laugh so much, because from Sept 1st, it's not hot.
 Quote:
Originally posted by tsondaboy:
Also I need to thank you for bringing this place to my attention because I will be at shonan village for 1 week next month attending a meeting and probably this is the only place around to relax a bit after work. thumbsup.gif
Zushi Stn is only about 20-30 mins from me by train. Looks like that village is about 20mins by car from me if you use the highway and it's not busy. PM me or give me a call if you want to meet up one eve after work.
(You can laugh at my fat stomach and I can watch you drink beer \:\( )