Recently I started drinking this green tea called "herushia". At first I didn't like it at all but I really do like it now. Got a kind of strongish bittery taste to it.

What other cold teas do you like? I like trying out all the new ones, there are so many. People back home are like "COLD TEA eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif my gran used to drink that in the war!"

Oooii! Ocha is the second most popular soft drink in Japan after Coke. That one and Nama-cha are very drinkable.

Coca-cola's teas are usually pish.

Dirt water? I just say no! But a nice cup of puarucha or oocha is always nice. I can't tolerate Lipton's peach, lychee, etc sugary teas. Tea does not need sugar. I've always strangely liked McDonald's tea with no sugar or lemon. It's been the only reason I've visited there in the past 10 years.

Quote:
Coca-cola's teas are usually pish.
I didn't know. Their name seems to be on an awful lot of soft drinks and teas.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
Ocha is the second most popular soft drink in Japan after Coke.
I believe it, but it makes so little sense. Coke and green tea are light years apart. Why Coke is ichiban in Japan is beyond me.

I am an OJ addict myself. I drink between 1 and 3 litres on summer weekdays and often 10 litres on the weekend. After 4 years and two countries I am at last back in a nation that enjoys good fruit juice! There's no Tropicana crap here, that's for sure. I also really enjoy apple juice, but it has to be cloudy.
  • 1 month later...

Some fine char you have there, Soubs, but is that milk pasteurized?

I bet you can get it your inaka. There are four or five varieties in my inaka. Even a skimmed one for fatties.

I leave this kind of stuff to soubriquette. It's standard supermarket pasteurised that we use at home. She buys direct from a local dairy for the factory. They supply unpasteurised milk, plus four different types (fat content) of cream for the cakes.