eejanaika! new world beating coaster

Went to FujiQ last year and by far the best thing in there was the haunted house!! Was really cool, old chinese hospital thing that you walk around in and choose your own route. They have actors in there and it`s really well designed, you end up getting really lost and walking around for what seems like ages. Not saying I screamed like a girl or anything but there were some pretty scary parts!! ;\) eek.gif You don`t know where the exit is so you end up running out of the thing shouting with all the people who are in the line waiting to get in laughing at you!! Good fun!

• 4 weeks later...

I rode it yesterday, it almost passes the limit of being pleasant and sickening!!

Next to it dodonpa and fujiyama look like kids rides.

I was there at 8:30 in the morning so I had to wait only 1 hour in line to ride it. shifty.gif

By 10, the average waiting time was 3 hours! eek.gif

Still I think it worth’s the trouble, it’s a big nasty adrenaline machine. \:D

I've been to Fuji Q Highland around 5 times. It's worth a visit. But if you have the chance, go on a rainy weekday. 5 hours in line is insane! I went one day at the spur of the moment and got to ride the Fuji Yama 3 times in one hour. Adrenaline machine's are fun! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
But if you have the chance, go on a rainy weekday.
no, dont do that as the big coasters dont run in the rain, I went to Nagashima spaland on a cold drizzly spring morning to ride the awesome but currently mothballed Steel Dragon 2000 only to find it was not operating due to the rain, bummer.
Spent the day cruising the factory shops and came back the next week, the place was empty got 6-7 laps on the big beast, 5 min waits tops.
You could see the football field size "waiting maze" area ready for those mad holiday periods -shudder.
Your best bet would be a cold overcast but dry weekday from Oct - April.