Mmmm...Hi-5 with the hot Malaysian babe, definately a kids show for dad aye sakebomb. I just get up early regardless of the day. Having to get up before 7:00 most days just puts you in a fixed pattern and it beats being woken up by the baby anyway.

Lost me there!

I was woken up yesterday at 7am by some extremely loud neighbourhood siren. When I asked a neighbour why they have to check it at 7am on a Sunday, they said "to make it realistic". wakaranai.gif

I didn't point out to her that everyone just ignored it (as far as I could see).

A friend of mine lives very close to a company that does some of those exercises to music things very early morning. She says shes used to it now, but still not keen on hearing it every single morning including the weekends. Got a video of it though to show people at home lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
]oh yeah, just last week my 'alarm clock" woke me up by jumping on my nads and chanting "Wiggles Wiggles Wiggles"
Glad it's not just me then! When are the wiggles going to start paying dividends!
Might have to check out Hi-5 if there are some hotties in it..
 Quote:
I didn't point out to her that everyone just ignored it (as far as I could see).
This is what I see as the problem with fire alarm drills too. Now, whenever a fire alarm goes off, you will hear a chorus of groans followed by people waiting a few mins in the hope it will stop going off. If they didnt run drills every month people would actually take them seriously should a real fire occur.

I'm really really terrible at getting up early (which to me is before 7:30). I tend to be in a "don't talk to me" mood for a while when I have to as well.