The clip is taken from the Howard Stern show which is now broadcast on satellite radio in the US & Canada - it can also be found at Bit Torrent download sites....

This reminds me of my first trip to England as a student when my English ability was not too good. So I arrive at Heathrow and take out HK$500 and get it exchanged for 31 pounds and 25 pence. Then I make my way to a youth hostel in London where I say for a couple of days before heading off to my school. When I get to the train station to try to buy a ticket to Bridgend where my school is located, I realize my supply of Pounds is running out so a go to the closest bank and take out another HK$500 but this time I only get 31 pounds 15 pence. Now I'm not stupid, I know when someone's trying to pull a fast one, so I tell the teller: "This not right. Two days ago man at Heathrow give me 31 pounds 25 pence. Don't cheat me. Why you give me less?" He replied curtly: "Fluctuations."

Well, that got me mad; a cheat AND a racist! So I yelled back at him: "Fluct you English too!"

• 3 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by fjef:
it can also be found at Bit Torrent download sites....
All that funny ones?
Can you show me the link? I think it could help to shape my English listening skills up.
\:\)