• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has committed countless crimes on the course. I read an article last year which went through all the incidents he has been in - if I remember correctly it said that 3 of his championships came about as a result of individual incidents such as this

Didn't Schu crash into the back of Coulthard once in rainy conditions and storm off into Coulthards garage after to have a right go at him. Seems he doesn't like being done to. (And wasn't Coulthard totally innocent in that situation?)

It was at Spa. Coulthard was off-line and lifted early to go into the pits. Schumacher was driving at racing speed, could not see through the wall of spray and ran into him. He accused Coulthard of trying to kill him. A nice double standard, Schumi couldn't see Coulthard ahead, but Coulthard should have seen him in the mirrors. :rolleyes:

Yes I remember that one well. That was pretty dramatic. As you said soubriquet, another great drive. It's a shame I don't like him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Montoya moving to NASCAR.

"Juan Pablo Montoya has decided to turn his back on Formula One at the end of the season and will make a switch to NASCAR next year, autosport.com can reveal.

The McLaren driver's future has been the subject of intense speculation for months, as it appeared his options to remain in Grand Prix racing were narrowing.

But Montoya has now inked a deal with Chip Ganassi Racing to compete in Nextel Cup as of next year - and autosport.com understands that it is a long term one."

He's a racer, not a (McLaren) corporate suit thumbsup.gif