Quote:
Originally posted by SubZero:
(Even though the First Gulf War poisoned the country forever with depleted uranium \:\( )
.....which, combined with the DU from the more recent bombings, is now slowly starting to be blown around the planet.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see they're having a pretty good go of things again in Iraq this week, "the US says it has begun its biggest airborne operation in Iraq since the 2003 invasion"

• 4 weeks later...

Where do you suppose Mr. Hersh get's his information Curt? If you like to believe things you read, my sources (I'm an investigative journalist today, as well) tell me the US will simultaniously invade Mexico and Canada and go for all out control of North America by August. What do you think of that?

I dunno Curt, this guy might not be that bad of a reporter after all

"In the New Yorker magazine, Seymour Hersh, America's best known investigative journalist, concluded that the Bush administration is even considering the use of a tactical nuclear weapon against deep Iranian bunkers, but that top generals in the Pentagon are attempting to take that option off the table."

Ocean, "knee-jerking nationalist moron?" You got it wrong. I'm just tired of you and the other morons like you and Curt judging all Americans on the basis of one moron President. You and those like you are the fking idiots! Believe everything you read and, well, you've concocted an imbecile. Sorry mate, I guess that's your fate.

yeah but it doesnt mean that all americans voted for him. kintaro this story was is big enough to make the international news which usally means that some of it is right. i would an dcould imagine bush using another war to deflect the possible impeachment that he could face.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
Ocean, "knee-jerking nationalist moron?" You got it wrong. I'm just tired of you and the other morons like you and Curt judging all Americans on the basis of one moron President. You and those like you are the fking idiots! Believe everything you read and, well, you've concocted an imbecile. Sorry mate, I guess that's your fate.
Have you actually read this thread at all? It looks to me as if you just shot your stupid mouth off again without stopping to read anything anybody actually said. Why do I need to judge America on its moronic President alone when there are so many moronic Americans like yourself to bulk out the count?

The point is Dimwit, an attack on Iran will have repercussions around the world, and by pointing that out and providing actionable items for a small part of the public, I hope to do my eenseeweensee bit to try and stop it. Anybody but a nationalist whackjob would see that I'm not judging all Americans in doing that.

And where did I endorse all of what Hersh wrote? Hersh is as prone to error as any other journalist and activist. But he's not the only American who is issuing dire warnings. Scott Ritter, Jorge Hirsch, Ron Paul and many others are too. Try reading something you don't necessarily agree with for a change.

So Kintaro, for the last frikkin time, if you have nothing but ad hominem and frothing patriotism to bring to a topic, just stay away.
  • SnowJapan Moderator

I know this subject brings out some very strong viewpoints - and making & discussing those points is of course fine and encouraged - but can we please cool down on posts that are basically there to insults other readers.

Thank you. \:\)

Ocean- I'm happy it's the "last frikkin time" you will be addressing me. I'm tired of your biased, shallow comments.

Antiwar.com, antiwar.com....got anything original to say? That's all we hear! We are all very much aware of your favorite propoganda source. Let's give it a rest, eh?

Cheney and Bush were talking and Cheney tells Bush, "I've got bad news. 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed today."

Bush just loses it and starts saying how bad things are getting, putting his head on the desk and looking real sad.

Cheney says, "George, what's wrong? I've never seen you react this way?"

Bush says, "Well, Dick, just how many is a 'Brazilian'?"

> got anything original to say?

No, I haven't. Have you got anything RELEVANT to say?

(Please remember how you were banned for a month for responding with nothing but hysterical ad hominem before, and came crawling back afterwards with a humiliating apology and promise to reform yourself. You haven't done that. You're still making immature and profane remarks that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.)

Which part of Antiwar.com is propaganda, and what's it propaganda for?