I think this guy deserves his own thread. He was annoying enough on Millionnaire but he seems to be on tv more and more now. Have you seen his morning program? He seems to have free reign on spouting off his own personal views, and he also seems to think he's really important guy.

Makes me shudder.

minomonta.jpg

My wife watches his morning show. He seems to be on TV 24/7.

He appears on so many different channels too.

His morning antics make me sometimes want to punch the TV.

When the Aparto scandal broke out one of the guys went on the program and he was going off, veins popping and the next day everyone told him that he was pretty pissed!

These guys are just like micheal barrymore, jim davidson, bruce forsythe and all those other lame-o 70s/80s tv presenters who are hardly ever on TV anymore in the UK because - TIME HAS MOVED ON and their humor/style doesnt come over anymore.

But in Japan it seems that these people have a job for life - no wonder japanese TV is so dire. Whenever I watch it it reminds me of the awful saturday evening TV we used to have to endure in the 80s.

That other guy on a morning program is similarly annoying. (The program where the 3 of them start off standing at the front with a Pretenders song going off in the background and that guy doing his 'comments' for the day). I don't know which is worse, though probably Minomonta.