New baby - prince or princess?

I'm a cynical MxxFxx and I was 100% sure that the last baby, Aiko, was gonna be a boy by means of them using some technique to alter the sex of the embryo. I think I heard (maybe it was just a dream) doctors are able to do this but of course its not legal to do so.

If I'd have thought of it at the time, I'd have contacted a bookmakers and bet as much money as I had on it. However it turned out to be a girl, which put a bit of perspective on my various other conspiracy-theories (diana murdered etc).

I dont understand why one of the Prince's doesnt just take on a load of concubines, surely still a bit of lead left in the old pencil, those guys are only about 40 aren't they?

Quote:
Originally posted by bobby12:
However it turned out to be a girl, which put a bit of perspective on my various other conspiracy-theories (diana murdered etc).
Umm, you have to evaluate each conspiracy theory separately. Lumping them together in rough categories like "Royalty", "Kennedy family", "Oil" doesn't work.

Apparently there are to be some surprises revealed at the end of the latest Diana investigation that vindicate Alfayed (according to the Independent).

It would all be so much easier if they simply replaced these dummies with elected people, then we wouldn't have to be fixated by their reproductive prowess, or lack of it.

I have mixed feelings about this news.

Why now? They have 11yo and 14yo daugters, Kiko-sama is around 40years old. After 11years, They wanted to have a baby again? This will help Masako-sama release from the pressure?

Kiko-sama is so perfect for the royal family. She is a faultless woman, if it's a boy.

I'm more sympathetic to Masako-sama.

Good point slow - I guess Kiko-sama is showing real gaman and taking one for the team, which I guess makes masako look bad in a way.

It'll be quite funny if it turns out to be another girl though, almost like divine intervention. like a new kamikaze ;\)

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the palace and listen to those grey defenders of Tradition in the Imperial Household Agency dropping hints to his Majesty that maybe he might try ****ing his mad wife again for the Good of the Country. I wonder how they put it exactly. Very delicately and respectfully I'm sure.

Yesterday's lunchtime TV panel were doing a very brave job of being happy and having their miserable common lives uplifted by this sex act among the nobs, while showing concern and bafflement over how it will all end. And some old man who was well in with Household Agency was talking about how much trouble had been caused by somebody hoping a bit too frankly that their Highnesses get it on again.

slow, are you never tempted to indulge in a bit of republicanism?