Nicole, the forum has a long proud history of posing the question 'what would win' with respect to two odd competitors It started out quite vanilla like 'shark and polar bear' and now has reached a new level of stupidity.

Beanie - scroll down in the second photo and you will see the alternate (rather than just a bunch of carpet)

I feel guilty for picking on Beanie, but couldn't help myself as he got so defensive on the other thread and it was funny. Plus he posted the picture, silly boy. Like the time Ocean11 posted a picture of his tit.

I remember the tit pic

Don't remember why it was online though

My foot is going to fall off

Started smelling like almonds this morning

I've got Nicole beat already even with my gimped left foot. The calcium buildup on my right foot would beat anybody on here. Even Chuck and Mr.T

Quote:
Originally posted by _spud:
I spent 20 minutes searching for his tit picture. Then I had to stop and ask myself: Why?
lol.gif

well, we all know now that you dont like women... :p

Nicole, all those beaches and no tan? All I could see were the red toe nails ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
I don't want a tan - I always wear sunscreen.
My skin is naturally very fair and I don't want to end up a) with skin cancer or B) looking like a leather handbag when I hit 40.

\:\)
Amen Nicole, I am well over getting a tan too, my mum had one melanoma chopped off. Thats enough of a heads up for me.

Yep, I've had friends my own age who've had to get them cut out too. Scary stuff.

I personally don't see what is so attractive about frying one's skin. And in winter, you see all these girls getting those revolting spray tans. They look awful.

Quote:
Originally posted by _spud:
Those toes look like they were moulded from some pliable rubber. Are they real?

Are you the secret bastard daughter of Beanie?
Closer to the truth would be: 'Are they from Tasmania?'

Those bumps are actually where their extra toes were removed! Kinda suprised there's no webbing ... eek.gif lol.gif lol.gif