• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klingon, lately people tend to wake up and come to have breakfast late. They used to come to have breakfast earlier e.g. 7 a.m. especially at some busy time like around new years day. Sometimes they just sat around a table and waited for our serving it. But none does that lately. I think people nowaday prefer sleep longer rather than having breakfast earlier enough.

I am sure they can provide enough earlier if you would like to go to the slopes. If it's not enough early for you, just ask them to make it earlier and see!

\:\)

I agree with Klingon, a bit surprising. But these family pension owners usually take care of: the reception, the cooking, the snow clearing, answering various requests for towels, water, etc... They may also instruct ski in the afternoon. They are usually dead by the end of the day and not very keen on waking up too early...

They would probably make it early for you, but you might not be the most popular guest around. You might even find out that the pension is fully booked every time you try to come back after that !!! lol.gif

Haha SerreChe, do you mean they pretend they have rooms fully booked to decline them?

Yep, we have a lot to do in a day. Unsure what time I can have lunch sometimes. Lots pop in at once! And yes, sometimes I'm like an old dried fish at the end of a day.

lol.gif