The (mis)adventures of two gorgeous, sexy gals from Tokyo, in Hong Kong

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ender, youve turned into a troll! lol.gif

yup, well the last time you and I met with both our women eating ramen, she soon became the Ex after not too many weeks. Cheers man, bummer splittin up with somebody after that long of a time...lifes all good now though \:\)

If youre passing through again let us know mate.

The story started as a good distraction to some rather tedious contract work, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to find something more stimulating...

I'm off to buy some garden furniture... (talking of which, Ocean... I'm ready for another property pissing contest; this time I stand a chance!) ;\)

miteyak, why not start a thread boasting about your bit of Tazzie heaven, with some photos of course. I'm very curious about your new gaff. I looked at some land in the hills above Matsuyama yesterday, but it wasn't really within drunken cycling distance of town.

At least one good thing resulted from this thread. I drew Enderzero out of hiding!

I guess I better bring this story to an end now with a lot more brevity as suggested by ちずマン (that's enderzero's Japanese name).

THE END

We arrive at the ER of HK's main hospital at about 5 am. There is a 1 hour wait to see the doctor and another 1 hour wait for the X-rays and stitching and treatment. Upon release at about 7 am we are given a prescription list of medication to be picked up at the Pharmacy (the drugs). However, the Pharmacy does not open till 9 am, so I take them to a nice hotel about 15 minutes drive from the hospital to get some breakfast. The is a very nice hotel with an excellent view of the harbour. I am not the only one who admires this hotel. The Vice-President of China and a delegation of Chinese diplomats also happen to be staying there. Hence, we are stopped and searched on our arrival at the hotel and we have breakfast in the same breakfast hall as those delegates. After breakfast we pick up the "drugs" at the hospital and the rest of the story is mainly sightseeing and stuff and the only other major events are: Christina almost blows up my town-house because she does not know how to operate the water-heater, I stupidly let Mariana drive my Mercedes Benz and she nearly crashes it, complaining that the controls are not the same as French cars, they nearly poison my cat, and they crash in on my weekly Nihongo class and cause a riot. They are back in Tokyo now and have threatened to come back soon. We all had a fantastic time.

That's alright, Yamakashi. I totally realized that, but I was thinking a getting a new one any way and as long as she didn't go too fast, even if she did crash, we were not likely to get any serious injuries because that car is a sedan and is very じょうぶ (for Toque: sturdy). I wouldn't let her drive my Porche though.

Here you go Ocean, my old home and Miteyak's new one. Hobart docks with Mt wellington in the background

tas7.jpg

And here is dove lake and Cradle mountain. Breathe in the fresh air, officially the cleanest in the world!

7128616_d3d887b199.jpg?v=0

Now if Markie can just stuff in a few more hints to how rich he is into this thread I think we are done ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dims:

Now if Markie can just stuff in a few more hints to how rich he is into this thread I think we are done ;\) [/QB]
O.K., very subtle! That's my cue for:
"Good-bye, nice knowing you guys!"

> "Good-bye, nice knowing you guys!"

Oh don't be like that Markie. We all sometimes tell really boring, pointless, hyped-up stories that last several days and are liberally dotted with references to expensive goods and chattels. Compounding your gaffe by sulking won't help a bit.

Well posts on Forums often are a very poor representation of anothers character, so if I have mis-represented Markie's character then I apologise. But when many of Markie's posts (and I have been on this forum for a long time now) seemed to be littered with pretentious references to his wealth, it gets a bit hard to stomach.

Markie you have a great sense of humour that I and many others on this forum really enjoy, so there seems to be no need to try and impress us by boasting about your material possessions. It actually seems like a real pity. You seem like a nice guy, just lay off the Richie Rich references. Sorry if I am getting too personal, that's just the way I feel.

And I have to give respect to anyone who goes Tokyo clubbing in bib n' brace ski pants clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Compounding your gaffe by sulking won't help a bit.
Don't get me wrong, O11. I have always respected your opinions even though I may not always have agreeed with them, and in this case there are many who agree with you and Dims. I have no problem with that.
My only problem is that if what I am saying causes others to feel uncomfortable, then better not say anymore. That's all I am saying.

Have a nice day.

Well Markie, I'm usually interested in what you have to say, but this time you revealed that you value status things that are of no value to me, so I poked a bit of fun at you for it, that's all. If having your status things laughed at makes you feel uncomfortable, well, please find your own solutions.

You could have a snit and walk off like I do sometimes (possibly not often enough for some people).

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
I wouldn't let her drive my Porche though.
You cant even f*cking spell it. Jesus christ Markie, get it together man. ;\) ;\) I hope that I am at least I am an intersting wanker. :p

Don't worry about it too much. I make a tool of myself all the time on this forum.

Dims - good pictures. Over the last 4 years, as every month passes, I am more convinced that Hobat is the best place to live in the world for a sense of simple livng attractive freedom. Some of the people scare me though.

When I buy a small farm, it will be in Tasmania.

Hello Ender.