The (mis)adventures of two gorgeous, sexy gals from Tokyo, in Hong Kong

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O11, I assure you they are not Philippinas and those are their real names cause I happened to see them filling in forms at the airport with their passports. However, I think it's so funny that when these stories get going, the input from the imagination of you guys is always much more interesting than the story itself.

Sunrise, that is not how that telephone conversation about our marriage went, according to my memory, but let's give it a rest since the marriage is off anyway! The drugs and police search part takes place on Sunday morning. Maybe they didn't tell you about it but they can confirm, amend or deny my account of it, which is forth-coming.

Yamakashi, I had to disagree with you on both counts, man. Firstly, they would definitely have had a better time with you, IMHO. However, the best way to settle that is for sunrise to send them over to you for a weekend and let them be the judges. As for being able to squeeze in a few hours, I assure you that they will squeeze at least a few full days (if not your life) out of you.

Spenshal-m-t (you got to get an easier label to respond to, dude): As I mentioned years back on this forum, I have learnt never to tell others whether or not I have "shagged" any pacticular person, out of respect of the privacy of the person. However, I have no problem if my sexual partners wish to talk about it, whether it is true or not, and I will neither confirm or deny. However, truth be told, there have been some whom I have mentioned I fancied in this forum, with whom I have hit home-runs, but I have remained silent about it up to now.

Back to the story.

THE PICK UP

I arrive at Kowloon Station and wait. The first train a see arriving draws a blank. The second one the comes in, as all the passengers get off and make their way to the exit, I see two gorgeous and sexy girls just standing there not knowing what to do next. Though I am not a rocket-scientist, I conclude that it's them and shout out: "Christina? Mariana?"

The look over and seem delighted to see me. Yes, it's them.

We go to my car and

I ask: "Where are you staying?"

They answer: "We have no reservations. Can you recommend somewhere cheap?"

Me: "It's not cheap, but Markie's town-house is convenient. Markie's country-house is more luxurious though and includes swimming pool, gym, spa, steam-bath, sauna etc. no to mention the great view."

Them: "But we want to go out clubbing tonight!"

Me: "Then I guess it'll be the town-house"

As we are driving from the station to my place, they keep on staying "あぶない". Fortunately, I realize they are pointing at other cars and not talking about me. Yes, there are lots of crazy drivers in HK.

We reach my town-house at about 1 am and they waste no time freshing up for the night/morning ahead, even though they said they had been working that Saturday morning and were already quite tired. I comment that they are quite a "wild couple". They seem happy with that label. I fix myself some strong coffee and brace myself for a long night ahead.

....More after lunch

Markie, this is getting quite intruiguing. When you say you've fancied people "in this forum" do you mean people who are actually forum members or do you mean people who you've mentioned in this forum (who could be from anywhere) that you've fancied?

Yeh, I heard about the police bit, and I think I know where the drugs come in according to the story I got.

O.K. folks, sorry for the break. A man needs to eat.

Dims, you pr**k, Mr Japan says: Get off my case. I'll never meet your standards. I've always professed that I am NOT a party boy....Coke? Well, there's lots of that in my fridge, next to the 7up and other sodas....O.K. I do owe you some photos, you're right there. Photos were taken, but believe it or not, I don't own a camera and never have. But if they send me the shots which they promised, I promise to post them up so you can check out what I mean by gorgeous. Of course, if you ask sunrise really nicely, she might do so even sooner than me.

Sunrise, I said what I said and I stand by it. However,I feel I have already said more that I should on THAT subject, so no more.

Back to the story.

ALL NIGHT CLUBBING IN LAN KWAI FONG

Now I know where LAN KWAI FONG is and I know more or less what goes on there, but, up to now, only through hearsay. This was MY initiation. When they were ready, we got into my car and we were off. My first minor embarassment was having the security guards having to open the gates of the drive for me. These gates are locked at mid-night every night for security and though it is not a hassle to get them to open them, we can forget about being discreet, and in the course of the next few days, with us coming in and out at all weird hours which very seldom happens for me, especially with two sexy gals, I guess I am going to get some funny looks when I pass them from now on.

My next worry was where was I going to park. LAN KWAI FONG is right in HK's CBD and during the day, car-parks are alway full and illegal parking or even just stopping and waiting is heavily penalized. I wondered what the night parking protocol was. When I got there, I was relieved to find that there were many side streets where cars were illegally parked. I quickly realized that as long as you are not blocking anyone, you could basically park anywhere. So I found a spot and we got out and started checking out the scene.

There were a lot of open bars where you could just walk in and order a drink and sit anywhere which was vacant and the seating extended right into the streets. The atmosphere was very noisy with loud music but relaxed and jolly. Then there were a lot of "club" type establishments with "members only" signs and well-dressed bouncers standing at the door. We first went into one of the open bars, got a few drinks, got some empty seats, sat down and got chatting. We noticed that although more than 95% of Hong Kong's population is Chinese, of the people at LAN KWAI FONG, they accounted for less than 40% there. We were constantly joined by strangers who casually introduced themselves and invited themselves to our table, all of them were guys of course. Although we usually communicated in English, we often also spoke in Japanese, especially when we didn't want our "guests" to know what we where saying. That was great fun and it usually took everyone by surprise because even though I don't look Japanese, I was the most J-looking person of the three of us. Christina is Italian-American and Mariana is French.

After a while, Mariana did a bit of scouting around. She was obviously more of the party girl than Christina, while Chris and I stayed at the bar. At one stage, a Caucasian guy jumped onto our table and started dancing. He was later joined by a Caucasian gal. Mariana thankfully returned a little later with the names of some places she had heard were good, so we left that scene.

We next ended up in a place called Dragon. It looked a little classy and had the usual well-dressed bouncers at the doors together with a well-dressed lady who seemed to be in charge. When we walked up to the entrance, Mariana asked "We'd like to go inside" and to my surprise, the lady took a quick glance at the three of us and said "Sure". It was almost like "Open sesame". A gap opened up from within the line of bouncers and we slipped through inside. Just like that, no identity checks, membership cards, not even a "I'm a friend of xxx" referral or even entrance fees, nothing! We were in! The place looked quite decent. The music was loud, many people were dancing. Others were just mixing and having drinks. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and there was nothing really weird going on. A few of the gals there were dressed really sluttily and I got a few good eye-fulls...enjoyed those! But most of them were dressed tastefully and the place seemed quite decent and classy.

My two lady friends seemed very comfortable in that environment. Chris got a drink for herself and for me and Marie wasted no time and went nampa suru. Chris was also soon approached by an enthusiastic suitor and the night developed. I remained a passive on-looker all the time, especially since I didn't notice any J-gals there to arouse my interest.

Nevertheless, everything was new and very interesting to me.

By the time it got to about 4.30am, that club seemed to be closing and the three of us were with a bunch of guys who had befriended Chris and Marie. One of those guys said he knew another place nearby which was still open and suggested we head there. We all agreed and started moving. However, we never got there. A new development unexpectedly occurred.

Have to stop here for now....the saga continues.

Hospitality is a rule-based game. If you break the rules, you lose.

Markie, the story is distinctly boring so far. You're going to have throw in something really startling right away to recover our interest. Let's hear about the drugs, and the rubber gloves, pronto. (And what were you doing begging these not-Japanese girls not to leave in Japanese? I don't understand that bit.) Pray continue.

Maoriboy, I hope you've finished the popcorn otherwise it's probably going to end up in my face when you hear the rest of the story which will probably an anti-climax, and definitely not as interesting as the all those proposed tit-bits others have contributed to this story so far.

THE ACCIDENT

It's between 4 and 5am Sunday morning, not even half a day since they arrived. We are making our way from the Dragon to a new place for more drinks. Then Chris steps on the side of a broken bottle. The bottle flips over and gives her a big deep gash in her in-sole. She is only wearing sandals, the cut is more than an inch long and about 1/4 inch deep. She lets out a not-very-loud "Ahh" and grimaces in pain. It obviously hurts very much and her foot is bleeding quite badly. Bravely, she tries not to cause a commotion, but it is a very serious situation. I wipe the wound with some tissue and reach for the band-aid stripes in my wallet. Then I realize that band-aid will not hold back the flow of blood coming from the wound. I try to pinch the wound close with my fingers and that helps temporarily. One of the other guys gets some ice from a nearby bar....good idea. I rub some ice the area around the wound and it helps a little. At this moment blow flow seems to have subsided a bit so I dry off the wound with some tissue and apply the band-aid. I say "You need to go to the hospital and get some stitches." Chris is hesitant. "Sorry, this is not up for discussion, we're going" I insist. I ask the other lads to help her to the nearest road and I run off to get my car to meet them them. The lads help her in the car and one of them is very busy giving her his number and trying to show his concern. So I say, "Why don't you accompany her to the hospital with us?" An enthusiastic response is not forthcoming....yeah, he's really concerned and he really likes her, I think sarcastically. One the way to the hospital, poor brave Chris is so apologetic about ruining the fun. "Excuse me, we are very sorry for your accident. We are worried about you, you need not be worried about us!" I replied.

Coming next, the ER, the police search, the brush with the Vice-President of China and the drugs.

Quote:
Hospitality is a rule-based game. If you break the rules, you lose.
Ocean: Agreed in full.

Markie: zzzzzzzzz (if the only medical supply you pull out of your wallet is a bandaid, this story is definately heading in the wrong direction...).
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

Markie, the story is distinctly boring so far. You're going to have throw in something really startling right away to recover our interest. Let's hear about the drugs, and the rubber gloves, pronto. (And what were you doing begging these not-Japanese girls not to leave in Japanese? I don't understand that bit.) Pray continue.
I have to agree there.. better be a good ending.
Markie you need to loosen up and have a good time even with girls other than japanese!

Mariana didn't by any chance live in Bali?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
I have NEVER heard of a bloke carrying a bandaid in his wallet! eek.gif lol.gif

We need to have a good chat when you come here next and get your priorities straight. Sure, nurses carry band-aids; but not blokes :p
You sure it wasn't a handbag yama?

Yes, it gets more and more boring. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm a boring guy. What the heck, for me, this was the most exciting part of my whole summer! Pathetic, isn't it?

Yamakashi, I don't know about you, but I so often find myself being asked by ladies, do you have a band-aid. As I try to be an obliging guy, I have learnt to always keep a few of them in my wallet. You probably keep condoms in your wallet, I keep band-aids, and these invariably end up on ladies' feet!

Maybe I should just end the story here, or do you want to torture yourselves with more boredom and continue chastising me for spewing it out.

Goemon & Ocean11's comments to rules and hospitality:

It is a rule based game indeed. There are some players in particular who break so many of the rules that it becomes your nightmare based on their rules. A few years ago I become an inhospitable walking wounded.

Markie my boy - this is quite the yarn, but I am afraid you need to either work on your brevity, or your typing skills. The suspense is quite literally killing me ;\)

Sean - How are things goin buddy? I detect a change in handles. Am I to infer the passion has subsided? My sympathy man - I hope everything is going well.

Ahem - while the topics so stealthily being discussed here are of two unquantifiably different subject matters, I do think it is fair to mention that timetables are difficult to depend upon when you are hitch hiking from Nagoya to Hiroshima. I do apologize Ocean for our miscommunication. It would have been interesting to meet up. I did make it to Matsuyama a number of months later and absolutely loved the city. I imagine if I ever found my way back to Japan for any significant period of time I would prefer to live on one of the Southern Isles. Life seemed to have a generous pace to it that is quite different from Honshu.

This seems like a good time to mention my gratitude to all of the great people I met via this forum. Some of them remain close friends and riding buddies today. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have met so many genuinely cool people and had so many great times. Browsing through these threads has reminded me of a number of those. It is unfortunate that sometimes we cling to the negative events of the past, even when the good times far outweigh the bad. I like to think I have tried my best to keep it positive and keep it real.

Also a big thanks to Andrew and the SJ guys/(gals?) who made it all possible and have kept the poor English speaking saps up to their ears in that sweeeeeet nippon powder for so many years now. Damn I miss that stuff!!