(Regretfully) I saw the new Dukes of Hazzard movie last night. It was possibly the biggest waste of 2 hours of my life. I thought I'd just warn you.

I wonder what they will destroy next?

C'mon! What could you possibly expect from a Dukes of Hazzard movie?

Charlie's Angels and Starsky & Hutch...good one's wattn't they? (Actually, I like Ben Stiller).

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
C'mon! What could you possibly expect from a Dukes of Hazzard movie?
All I would expect would be a good perv on Jess!

I am watching half way thru BeCool, it's pretty cool!

Be Cool? watched it last week, thought it was far from cool, a great cast that was wasted. Travoltas character was cool but the storyline and dialogue was rubbish.

Dukes? has been universally trashed. Read the members reviews on IMDB to see it get lambasted.

Dukes will be good movie to watch on DVD while drunk with your mates, a good laugh.

The original series was awesome!, as a 6 year old I loved it, in retrospect it was rubbish but at the time it was the coolest thing on TV.

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
Be Cool? watched it last week, thought it was far from cool, a great cast that was wasted. Travoltas character was cool but the storyline and dialogue was rubbish.
Yep wasn't a great movie but it did enjoy it, mainly Travolta character Chilli Palmer.
To be able to sit down and watch a movie without kids and interruption made the movie seem so much better!
 Quote:
Originally posted by I really like baked beans:
I was really disappinted with Be Cool, thought it would be but it wasnt.
Thing is , watching it on DVD at home i don't really care if it's crap. but if I have to pay for the movie... thats different!

I'm getting to the stage where I'd rather watch a flick at home rather than the hassle of going to the hugely overpriced cinema. Same price as 2 of you going to the cinama and you can buy the dvd of the flick to keep a few months later. Surprised to see the Aviator on dvd last week, that seems really quick.