i used to drop 300 yen every 10 minutes on damn ice cream machines and get the cones and the ice cream that is like a sandwich inside conetype piece things

damn that icecream was good

that might count as lunch

I'm off out for an stupidly expensive business lunch today (the company pays of course). It'll probably end up costing them an inflated 25 quid or something ridiculous like that.

Will it be worth it?

Of course not.

I had a rather tastey Taco today at Bob's Tacos on the Ichinomiya Beach road in Chiba - 450 yen +100 extra with jalapenos. Except that it is not really a Taco, they are the best lunch around but if you ask for extra jalapenos, you'll need to order a beer too...then it starts to get expensive.

If at school usually spend about 600yen on school cafeteria or bring my own butties or leftovers from night before.......however after looking at pie eaters picture EVERY time I am dying for a good pork pie!!! I was addicted to them back home, especially from local farm shop. For that would pay MORE!!!

fjef know the place, top "taco`s" and great place to chill out after a morning surf.

Free \:D

Got a canteen at work and while the decor is worse than my old school the food is amazing. Get a full on 2 course plus soup, rice, salad & dessert lunch everyday. Better than most restaurants I go to.

Used to work at Geos and then I would track down the nearest Matsuya for its 350yen chicken curry & salad set.

350yen bento... only the teachers can buy them... we change companies every month to share the love, apparently - generally pretty good... my favourite part of the day at school is lunch... 4th period classes are a killer cos the go from 11:50 to 12:45... i usually have to have second breakfast so i can last till then...

We have a great canteen here in our company. Not free, but cheap and good quality. Many people eat their main meal of the day here.