Yamayama.. supposed to be set at 28c this summer to curb the emissions as O11 said. Luckily I have my own office which means nudity at wok for me!! clap.gif

Alos juts found an old deck chair recliner here and took it up on the roof yesterday for a wee break! Awsome, had a small table my book and a load of straws in my drink so i just had to move my head for a slurp whilst reading my book! All I needed was a tape recording of waves crashing and seagull`s squarking!!!!! It`s my new summer hot spot at work!! Hoping not too get caught!

If 28 degrees sounds too hot, why not tell your office that cuurubizu is actually Japanese for 'thongs' (both kinds), then you really can't lose. They won't know any better. (I once saw a foreign sumo magazine that said 'Konishiki' was Japanese for 'dump truck', so there you go.)

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
28 is too hot. Isn't 23-25 the "comfortable" range?
Only for us (gaijin), my classrooms are set to 25 degrees and you cant change the temp. You should see how many kids are falling outta their chairs cuz its too cold for them and they have stomach aches. Im sweating like a pig and theyre freezing - go figure shifty.gif

Ideally, Id like it at 23 while teaching but maybe 24/5 while sitting in the office.

There is an official "how to dress" pamphlet for businessmen now telling them how to cool biz. It was just on NHK news.

What should we wear for work now with the No Neck Tie policy. Check shirts? Hmmm. They have made 10000 of these pamphlets to give to People With No Clue.

I saw that too. lol.gif

Perhaps the next thing will be a new "look" where they can still wear a tie, but still be cool.

Like Avril maybe

lavigne-avril-tie-6500200.jpg

They could call it "Sexy Biz" perhaps.

lol.gif

Who will be next to not be happy. The jacket people perhaps.

28 sounds high to me too - almost like a "heating" setting that.