Funny-just before I clicked in here my dog came up to me with her favorite toy. I'm now typing one handed as I try to get it out of her mouth. She gets quite aggressive for a little Shizu so much fun with real character Having a dog is the best.

Not sure about that one-I guess if you had a barking dog something would be done about it. My dog barks very rarely-usually whens she's excited and playing with her toys so it's never a problem.

However she has become a flea carrier over the weekend, and she puked on the floor this morning- so she's far from perfect!

When I arrived in Tokyo I decided to rent a house just so I could have a *small* outdoors area (NOT a balcony) for my dog. Ended up having to get a 3 bedroom house just so my dog could be happy. I now have a bigger place than I ever had in Sydney and in a city 5 times as expensive. Got that one back-to-front I think.

He arrives next month, the expensive little bastard.

He is my closest friend though. It will be fun to have someone to share the house with.

My dog isnt a dog, he is a small furry creature that has four legs. He is like a really simple minded human that cant speak and doesnt have opposable thumbs.

He also has a very warm cosy smell. Most of the time he sleeps with his head on the same pillow as mine.

1 cocker spaniel (dog) "Spencer" hes 1... an absolute freak show of a dog just ask drew!

2 peach faced love birds "Dusty and Speckals"

1 4ft fish tank with 13 chilcards in it...

1 2ft fish tank with 5 fishies...

4 fish ponds outside (big ones) with Koi and Gold fishies!

we have an mini farm!

the love of having a big back yard...