Thin Red Line certainly made an effort and that effort was obvious. But that was the problem, it seemed so obviously trying to be a movie of imagery and impact with try hard dialogue. It just went on and on and I fell asleep after the 20th perfect shot of a coconut with an ant on it in the sunset with a husky "what is war all about' dialogue in the background.

Take not my opinion seriously though as I know bugger all about movie making and found that Apocalypse Now was just as irritating as Thin Red Line. Most people dismiss my opinions about movies once they hear that I didn't at all get into Apocnow. Considering that it was recently voted best movie ever made, I see that they may have a point about my irrelevant movie opinions. Doesn't worry me, I still don't like it much.

I have slowly become determined to sniff out some great movies that I really like. I still don't have an all time fav. It used to be Wild at Heart, but then I grew out of that phase.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the worst movie actually.

Rented it last night. Staring Jim Carrey circa 1983. I don't ever read the titles but just look at the pictures on the box.

It was a promo for Club Med Copper Mountain. It was so bad. Really the worst movie I have ever seen.

Never thought it would be good but this was just horrible.