I was wondering if there were any get togethers in Nagano area. I live in Hakuba and have gotten invitations for some but most of them have been held in Tokyo. A bit far for me for a get together.

If anyone lived in Nagano, why don't we get together??

Ocean11

It would be nice if we could have one close to my place coz if one were held in (for example) Nagano or Matsumoto at night, i have to leave there real early coz the last train or bus leave there 8 or 9 p.m. It's not fun for me!!!

Calling all Nagano beer/party monsters.

Sorry, would be difficult for me, being in Tokyo and all. But depends when it is etc.

Where?

Hum.. if it's at daytime, i think i plan to have it anywhere, maybe saturdays or sundays are better for this?

But if it's at night, preferably close to my place coz as i have already mentioned it's a bit hard for me to stay late coz of transportation.

Which part of Nagano do you live?

That frannyo, he's a cheeky git.

I'm Rach living in Kobe, might be a bit too far for me, unless it's the party that puts all other parties to shame.

I know that feeling because i have always had that when some were held in Tokyo.

That's why i tried to post to hold one in Nagano area but never expected to get this many replies.... cool

Camping's the way to go. No worries about having to get home late, no need to drive sh!tfaced, nobody's house gets trashed. Onsen to get your head back in shape. Those that do have tents and cars can share with those that donts. If you travel from afar, you can bring just a beeping slag.

There must campsites aplenty in Hakkers. NoFakie? Any ideas?

If we make it a few weeks hence, it should be warmer and give people time to plan.

PS. If you do get to meet Ocean11, don't anybody hit him. He has been very rude to some people I know, but just don't,'K? All those smilie kisses from the girls will however be called in, so be warned.

It's a bummer, the distance thing.

I'm in Tokyo too right now, so it's a long way for me to go up there.

I'm always up for a weekend away though.

Not into camping meself.

Perhaps it's also an idea.

And we could have both (camping and others) in different time?

Now im trying to find bars and stuff in Matsumoto, Omachi, Nagano and Hakuba area