OK, time to vote on the title for the SnowJapan Video

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Yes mogski, what does "bukkake" mean?
The ancient Japanese art of yoghurt throwing. Tis widely documented by world scholars. ;\)

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif THAT IS GOLD!

Quote:
"Welcome to Face-Shot Country".

Why not go all out and call it "Bukkake"

Bukkake??

Yes mogski, what does "bukkake" mean?

Isn't it a kind of miso?

The ancient Japanese art of yoghurt throwing. Tis widely documented by world scholars.

I cannot believe that there are over 20 people in the world that think 'Wham Bam Snow Japan' is a good name.

All of mikazooki's suggestions are 5x better than those in the poll.

However, I think putting Japanese in the title isn't the greatest idea unless its something recognisable by even the most Japan-ignorant (ie. Konnichiwa or Sayonara).

Quote:
Originally posted by bobby12:
I cannot believe that there are over 20 people in the world that think 'Wham Bam Snow Japan' is a good name.

All of mikazooki's suggestions are 5x better than those in the poll.
Yes, and I can't believe 4/5 dentists recommend chewing Trident after a meal. What's your point? Do you have anything better to suggest?

I'm sorry you feel that way, BUT, I could only put in the poll what had been previously submitted. That's not too difficult to understand is it?

I'll look through what's been suggested and possibly post another poll if I ever get any free time. Depends what type of mood I'm in. It's obviously not that great right now. I hate work mad.gif

Well there was no 'none of the above' option so I am just giving you my opinion this way. You are right I dont have anything better to suggest though.

lpl - I say we stick with what the people have chosen. Lot's of other recommendations chimed in during the late rounds, but I say we move on and get this thing started. It's not my first choice either (for the naysayers out there), but I think it will work just fine.

I declare the winner WHAM BAM SNOW JAPAN.....a Bukkake Fantasy.

ummm, wait, I mean just Wham Bam Snow Japan of course...... \:\)

It's got some good potential me thinks. I'll PM you with a very little idea I have that I can add in after you get the title clip done. It will make Fattwins happy I hope ;\)

I got to get off this board and get some work done today. Oh, and bobby, sorry to be rude in that last post. Bad day yesterday. sorry.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Ok where do I send my tapes to you plucky still?
Yes, you can still send them to me. The sooner the better though. I've only got 3 months left on this rock so I want to get working on this soon and have a final product done in about two months.

Actually, before you send anything, let me check something on my computer at home. I will get back to you no later than sunday (I'll be in the mts all weekend). I'll explain then.

thanks

ok ill send what I have today and will send another tape next week.

Question when I try to capture the video i windows movie maker it tells me it cant find the camera. What software do I need to get the camera to stream into the computer?

Links anyone camera is a Sony TRV 30