do u frequent any other messageboards/forums?

a discussion board regarding computerised commodity trading, or more particularly the philosophy and psychology behind markets and the speculative techinique (entry, exit and position size) that can be coded into a model to remain emotionally distant from the activity whilst profiting from the weakness of human crowd psychology, being: hope, greed and fear.

And you thought it was going to be about beer and surfing.

I post on one other forum at the moment, but it's not as frequently as it used to be. It is called RTAW (Reefing the Australian Way). It is a forum for saltwater aquarium hobbiest's. It is a great source of information actually.

I used to post on a few more but i got sick of them for various reasons.

that other forum I was a regular on was great as it was and still is my only real interest (outside of recreational activities). On the flipside, my over the top participation in this forum is borne from the void that is usually filled when one 'has a life' ;\) Oh, and also my job is getting duller by the day and this is a great way to learn about boarding and japan.

I used to be active in a variety of email list-servs not unlike this, but it has been a long time. I was itching to get on a forum last summer when I stumbled into this. Boy am I glad I did. This is really a classy forum with cool people and no real dumbasses. Had I not got to know some of the people here I may not have decided to come to Japan next month.

Thanks everyone.