Nah, hate the oscars myself.

anyway, the War on the other channel is a good tv program. You should watch it. It is teh sequel to The War series from 1990. In this series the script writers have been really clever and introduced the son of the good guy in the original movie. It is cool 'cause they have the same name. The son is now tasked with fighting evil, taking up where his dad left off. The baddie is still played by the same fellow as in the first episode. It is a great show, on every night, prime-time slot. You could always tell that there would be a sequel series as in the final episode of the original series there were all these un-answered questions.

Every year I am reminded how biased, bribed and out of touch with the public, those w*nkers at the motion picture academy really are. Oscar???Oscar is a green furry fella on seasame street

coloring_menu_03.gif

I couldnt give a Rats ass if a movie does well at the Oscars. I am not so superficial and besides the Cannes is more indicative of a good movie, its a good yardstick for decent movies

Have you seen Michael Moore's website? I don't think the guy is particularly trustworthy - he is increasingly making a living out of peddling unpleasant stories, and I suspect he's not very rigorous about checking them all out.