Sorry about not talking about this been pretty bummed about my ankle getting hurt. Looks like the ankle is fine so here we go.

Looks like we will have 5 guys at least this weekend everyone is welcome. Plan head to the BC about a 20 to 30 minute hike above Takasu build jumps or ride nice little bowl up there so should be fine. Plenty of spots to build jumps or huck cliffs if the conditions are right. Things needed. Meat bring your own vegies if you think you need them. sunscreen shovels cheap ones fine for jump buiding. beacons are a maybe we wont be in any serious dangerous areas and if someone want to hit those areas we can pass a beacon along cause the guys that have them will be jumping. hiking route is pure safe hiking a ridge. BBQs will be brought by me.

If you dont have some stuff dont worry again great safe little area even if you dont want to ski or ride it should be a nice bbq. cost about 1000 per lift ticket or less if we dont tell them we are going bc.

I'd love to do something like this, but it's a bit far for just a weekend for me. Now, we could do something like this at Hakkoda..... \:\)

So the ankle is all better? Be good to it this weekend. Ah hell, go all out. It's the end of the season anyway.

Sorry there Fatts. I was in BC.

My season is still going strong. I think we are going to hit up Yakedake this weekend or something like it. Going to do some beacon work and then find some runs.

As for the stoke. You are right. But I think most people don't come from winter countries like we do so are more involved in the summer junk. \:\(

yo...

I am always in winter mode, but circumstances as they are have forced me to retire my gear and put gandalf into hibernation until next year...

sorry about the bbq...was traveling in Thailand and Cambodia; about as far away from the white stuff as possible...

but I kept my boots on your advice! when is the next session??

danz

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
i gather no one wants to come, too bad.
Hey dude, don't be sad. You guys had a pretty good time last year, didn't you? \:\) If I were ever in the Nagoya area I'd invite myself. But for now I'll just have to settle on the burgers June Mountain has to offer (they're actually quite good).