well, it was going to be at least 50 for this season, but i hurt my knee yesterday going big on a table (i think i surprised everyone since i landed it fine but then fell over and crashed... leg just went "crack"...) so now after what i thought would be a straightforward trip to the doctor for some crutches and anti-inflammatories, but ended up being a 2 1/2 hour ordeal, my leg is encased in a novelty oversized bandage with some sort of brace thing to keep it rigid. a bit of an overkill i think, but may as well use it lol.gif

the super killer steep stairs in our apartment are a pain in the bum though, literally!!! so i don't kill myself falling down them, i have to do a bum shuffle down them to get to the bathroom \:D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Stripper on Coke. Thats a lot. Are you an English teacher or here instructing?

Just a little thing about your name though. When I was home on Vacation I went to the local strip club in Golden BC for fresh meat mondays. I was told that last year there was this stripper who was all rocked up on coke. I guess she lost it on stage in the middle of her routine and shat everywhere. She had to be carried off. Vary sad but I think would have been interesting to see in a sick way.

• 1 month later...