• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wishing to be naive here, but they don't all look like implants to me. Implants tend to have an artful roundness and upwards tiltiness to them. These girls just look like they have big fat dugs. Some Japanese girls just have 'em like that - I know a few.

• 2 weeks later...

man i missed this thread - my specialty! isnt it spelled 'gravure' not 'grabia' - i thought you punks were talking about some kind of trick!

1 - Megumi

2 - Eiko Koike

3 - Nemoto Harumi (yes, THAT harumi - shes a bit of a fatty)

I think I am in love with Megumi. Shes actually pretty sharp and witty if you listen to what she says, and she often does talk shows fully clothed where the tits arent an issue. But anyway she beautiful and has a perfect body. #swoon# Its almost enough to get me back into watching japanese tv.

I think that Megumi chick is au naturale. They don't look like plants to me. Plus I don't think implants are that big in japan (and when I say big.. I mean big as in popular ;\) ).

Theres also that other chick with huge cans, not all that cute facewise, but she's all over tv... I don't know her name. Seems like these girls are one-trick-ponies. More power to em tho...

There's a lass that gets about in these parts who has grabia that are so big, her shoulders are pulled inwards and the stretch marks around the cleavage make me want to run for my snowboard - there must be good snow in there. \:D

\:\( That was a cruel thing to say...

Them babies look natural to me; but you know what I say...Never trust your eyes, the surest way to find out is to give them a nice squeeze...both sides, of course!