Hit the one out at Odaiba there. Western style where all seats are reserved and there is plenty of leg room. Good but a bit of a haul if it's not one of the "dates that matters."

Some new sexy flick house opening in that new building in Roppongi soon (it said on the telly just before). With seats like a first class plane. Supposedly.

I went to Roppongi Hills on Saturday - my first movie theater experience in Japan. The place is super nice with cool architecture. The seats are the same as any new theater in America, which is to say they are nice...but don't expect a massage. Y1500 with my old University ID card I still carry for just such purposes is twice as much as home, but the seats are all reserved which is nice...I guess. Anyway - the place is nice.

That whole Roppongi Hills complex is pretty crazy. It was bustling with people and the Y1500 charge to go the observation deck (minus Y500 for student discount \:D ) will surely pay for the place if the crowds continue to show up and especially if they op for the extra Y1000 top deck and Y1500 museum. We went right up but had to wait in line 15 minutes to get back down! Once down you find yourself in the middle of a huge shopping mall labyrinth, not at all sure if you are above or below ground or how to get the hell out, not helped by the glaring lack of exit signs. I am not easily disoriented but was completely in there. I must go back now just to get a mental map of the place.

A bit of a misnomer isn't it...Roppongi Hills? Where are the hills?