I don't know what you do for a living, but can people now use your work easily for free without your permission and without even considering paying for it, where a few years ago they would have had to pay for the same?

Quote:
Originally posted by danz:
Band: Allman Brothers Band
Album: Hittin' The Note

First studio album in 9 years for the brothers...and well worth the wait...this album is SMOKIN'...if you like blues, southern rock, and just plain jammin pick this disc up...
Thanks for the heads up. I just "sampled" it on Kazaa, its defintely worth a listen.

goemon- i recently burned cut & paste 2 and i love it. hmm, last i really cant remember the last album i bought... just downloading and burning away. much easier than shopping in a record store to find j songs bc i usually i just know the group name and not which song or album i want. got some good dragon ash and rip slyme now.

Purchased?? Are you kidding? Why purchase unless it's an underground (way underground) band that can't be found to download? This window of opportunity won't last for ever, trust me. We'll be able to tell our kids that "there was a time when music was free Johnny...it came just after the time when CD's were 1,800 yen a pop!" I bought lots of those CD's and now its payback time as far as I'm concerned. I'm getting all I can now and not ashamed to admit it. BTW, I like Kazaa Lite.