Do you practice any Japanese Martial Arts?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we're gunna have a party sometime soon with lotsa chicks 'n beer 'n drugs 'n Australians and perhaps some rock and roll and sex for the lucky ones.

(excuse the rubbish talk, I am just warming up into party mood).

If other prople don't bring the girls, then the dog is the best I will have to offer. I exist in a female vacuum. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

Perhaps some time just before I move out in a month or so.

db got enough diesel juice in himself the other night where he was lecturing us on "fernos". confused.gif

As usual, I didn't know what he was talking about so I had to do some research. Seems that a "ferno" is a medical supply company in Australia. Is that what he meant??? confused.gif

To bring it back on topic, Ferno sells a nice "Skillmaster Interactive Mannequin" that could be used for the practice of martial arts at your home. This thing is fully tricked out and features the following sounds: Moaning, vomiting and spontaneous breathing

290011.jpg

Quote:
Originally posted by Goemon:
To bring it back on topic, Ferno sells a nice "Skillmaster Interactive Mannequin" that could be used for the practice of martial arts at your home. This thing is fully tricked out and features the following sounds: Moaning, vomiting and spontaneous breathing
Sounds like an instant party to me!

Hand out the booze, and fire up the Skillmaster!
  • 3 weeks later...