I haven't seen any red bull, but Japan has a variety of similar "energy drinks" like Ripobitan D, and Ripobitan D Gold. I think the gold version has taurine and all the ingredients that make Red Bull as bad as it is.

I had some the other week at that full-moon party in Gunma.

They had professionally made Japanese promotional materials for the drink, so it must have been launched here.

Pass the vodka cool.gif

Those engergy "genki" drinks are great but better watch them. Theyve got LOOOOOOADS of caffine, nicotine and other stuff that gives me the shakes when I drink them. I wouldnt want to mix them with anything either! They taste so medicinal

Japan has got about 30 different brands of the stuff. cost range from 120 yen right up to a 1000 yen. There are the vitamin c genki's the vitamin b genki's honey genki's and the I dont really know what is in this thing genki drinks.

Red Bull rocks!!!

The stuff in Thailand is pretty crazy. Very syrupy and very potent. I remember a couple of benders in Thailand drinking Red Bull and vodka, then waking up the next day with an aching chest, similar feeling to do other sibstances the night before. All tight chested and stuff, not very pleasent, but its still a hell of a drink!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Japan has got about 30 different brands of the stuff. cost range from 120 yen right up to a 1000 yen..
1000yen! try 5000YEN!!!! yes 5000 for the premium ones from pharmacies.
The ones with rare herbs, roots and seal penises.
5G's a drink! outrageous

(jared here, again too lazy to log in and out)+(will no longer tell off my wife for doing the same to me)

Is ephadrene legal in japan?

I think it become illegal to sell "the bomb" in NZ but could still order it from USA. Had to spell my details to the lady on the phone cos she couldent understand new zealand speak.

jeez cant you take a joke?!

Penis on my brain indeed Kamo. Im not that kinda girl ;\) Its suikas all the way. Suika are tasty and nutricious and fun for all the family...