last night my gf made her way to my place...on the way some slimy perveted full approached her asking if he could take nude photos of her "don't worry, I won't photo your face...I like taking photographs of foriegn girls"

of course, she told him go away and proceeded to my place...the freak FOLLOWED her practically to my door, and by the time I heard the story and opened the door, he was already running

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I can not express how furious I was...and scared, especially with all these freaks being exposed in the news lately...

idiot!

my morning vent

danz

danz mate that is pretty bad sh1t!

Tell you gf to take a different route, cause this dude may have been watching for sometime.

Or, you could meet her at the station and walk her home like a real man \:D

better yet, arrange to meet your gf at the station and then follow her from a discrete distance. you get to make sure she stays safe, and if you're lucky, the guy might try something again in which case you will be on hand to demonstrate to him in a culturally sensitive way why sickos like him have such a short life expectancy.

all well and good in theory boys, but what happens when he pulls a knife or a gun on ya? or he decides to open a can of `whoop arse` on ya and hit ya with a cuppla moves outta tha aikido textbook?

sickos are sickos for a reason. it`s best to stay as far away from `em as possible. besides, two wrongs don`t a right make! do tha righty and meet yar charlie at tha station.

oh, one more thing, never let ya ambitions override your capabilities. ;\)

powers

I don't worry mate! I have my own "can of whoop ass" thats was trained by the japanese "can of whoop ass" sensei's.

These wanna be "open their can of ass" on me are not threat ( they'd have to be at least 4-5 dan), even a knife. The gun though, that would be a problem.