I have plenty to do I just dont want to do it yet so I'll waste a little more time before I start.

Please add a sentence or two (or a picture) to the story and see where we end up. I'll start.

It was another freezing January morning so I only exposed my arm to the cold air long enough to turn on the heater....

"boker tov!". Needless to say, I found this more than odd, given that she was a Swedish tranny speaking Hebrew, of which I knew not one word, yet I understood her perfectly well to be saying 'good morning'. This caused me to pause and contemplate, which was a grave mistake as she....

On second glance I found that the CD was in fact a CD, or at least a digital disk of some description. Speaking in a husky man-lady voice she said "come sit with me, my precious Faberge Egg". Intrigued by the meaning of the disk, I motioned to stay. Continued Svenlda: "lets watch the footage that we filmed last night, I have already burnt it to disk as you slept". Turning pale I saw the camera and tripod at the foot of the bed.

As luck would have it, something was lost in the translation and the movie just turned out to be her highlights of her modelling career. She looked quite different before she had her hair done.

hockey_queen.jpg

offer me a relaxing massage. "Bugger this", thought I. Then it hit me, why did I just say the word 'bugger'? I never use that word, what happened last night that made me use that word? With that nasty thought I picked up my things and walked out the door, happy to bring closure to that chapter in my life.

Once outside I bumped into my snowboarding mate, Gavin, who told me how heavily it had been snowing and that we should head to the mountains and hit up the northern bowl as it would be at least waist deep. "It has been snowing really heavily. We should head to the mountains and hit up the northern bowl, which should be at least waist deep", said Gavin. Every time Gavin spoke, the listener always knew what he was going to say. It seemed like a good idea to me, so we jumped into his car and headed off towards the .....

As Gavin`s car careened wildly around the fourth switchback, swiping the guardrail and then swinging back towards the rocks, barely making the turn, I looked over to find my friend slouched over the wheel, cold passed out.

I punched him in the head, in an attempt to get him conscious again, no good ! ! ! We were headed for the next turn. . .

car accelerating

no guardrail

drunk driver fast asleep

In a last desperate attempt, I replaced the Barbara Streisand`s Greatest Hits CD that was in the automobile`s pumped up sound system, with Svendla`s CD, which I had snagged at the last minute before leaving my room, out of some still lurking morbid curiousity. Then I dragged my hapless friend on to the top of the car, strapped him and myself into our snowboards, which were thankfully mounted in the roof rack and held on as the car sped closer and closer to the end of the road. . .

But just when the story was headed for a predictable ending, the car slid to a nice comfortable stop on a snowbank. As I climbed down from the roof, feeling a little embarassed, a convertible camaro with 4 bodacious bikini-clad babes pulled around the corner. "Need a lift?" one asked. I left my passed out mate Gavin barried in the snow where he had landed and hopped in. "Where to?" they asked.

ahh, this day may not turn out so bad afterall, I thought to myself, as I opened the back door. I hopped in and shut the door, only to find sitting next to me in the back, clearly obstructed from my view before I entered the car, Svelenda!

" Why did you leave me in such a hurry ?" she sobbed.

"I only wanted to show you my CD, it is a home movie of my life in Sweden, with my 4 sisters." Her voice was weak with the pain.

Now, a wonderful chance to get to meet 4 semi-naked Swedish babes, on a personal level had presented itself. My reaction was quick and to the point....