It sucks. That period of the afternoon when it is too early to go home yet one has read all the days news and internet forum offerings, leaving one with bugger all by way of work distraction.

One finds this a low point in ones day.

now now, we did set a time. You are now interrupting me while I work up a rather delicious sweat throwing some iron around...

Are you getting excited yet young db... ;\)

p.s. Did I mention me union jack g.... oooooo mama \:D

I don't think we have tackled transsexualism on this board yet, someone should start that thread. . .that's good and controversial, and has the added bonus of being speculative - I mean, how many people have met an actual transsexual ?

I know someone whom shale remain nameless whom often gets badmigraines that suspects they slept with a transexual.

Something about an inside out sausage skin...

international bank-shminternational shmank. Pshaw! You can do it anywhere as long as you don't get caught.

Disco dancing works better when you wear a suit anyway. Works best if you smell all perfumy in your pink shirt and are swinging your purse around. Do the hustle, db!

when i first read the post name..i thought you were talking about a bit of afternoon delight.

come to think of it that would get rid of the bordome...but would prob fit in the same category as sneaky disco.

:rolleyes:

Hey Prick, ah sorry, I meant to say Goemon, you forgot my shiny leather shoes. And don't forget my sensible hair cut which was borne recently after some quiet advice from my senior's senior: "db, you have a reputation as a rebel. When I heard you on conference calls and before I had met you I pictured you as a very diligent looking serious guy with glasses and a calculator in your front pocket. You certainly have first class technical skills. However, when I met you it looked like you had just walked out of a disco. We want to move you into upper management, but some of us are a little uneasy. Perhaps you should work on your soft skills, try not to be such a rebel" *stares at hair*. "Your directness and honesty is also highly valued, however describing certain projects as 'a load of sh!t' may seem strange to people who do not know you so well"

That story is almost verbatim.

Ocean has a point re inappropriate setting, however you no idea how oppressive it is to 'be the banker' all day, all week, all year, 10 years later....

I like Stealth Disco, it warmed my soul.

While I am on the wagon, some more classic quotes from the conservative conformist cock-sucker bankers that I have worked with over the years:

*boss looks at screen saver*

boss: What is that?

db: An atoll in the Pacific. It is where I am going on holidays for a month.

boss: it looks pretty undeveloped, do they have a golf course?

db: no.

boss: why the truck would anyone go on holidays where they don't have a golf course!!!?

another:

some banker: what did you do on the weekend, db?

db: went snowboarding.

some banker: oh...ok...... snowboarding. I ski. Have you been to Vail?