• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as of October 1st the nighttime song has been turned back from 6:00pm to 5:00pm.

Winter is on it's way folks.

Also clothing drying on my patio is just as wet as when I put it out there 24 hours ago. Winter is coming.

Me too, I live on the top floor of my mansion and have nobody on either side so get a sweet breeze in my place, windows on all sides - very cool right now. Will have to wait another month or so before breaking out the down comforter, I soooo cant wait for that bad boy!! Its so big and so warm \:D

You guys already know about my kayaking hicups this weekend.

I would love to chill with my windows open, but the dang blood eaters just come in packs. another week and they will be gone.

Its seasons pass thinking time........

Alomost time for the this years quiver pics.

Whats up with the paper? U finish that yet? Where ya gonna buy a pass? At least ya didnt drown in the river mate - but if so, Id be at your place claiming skis!!! lol.gif :p

Whatcha mean, them blood suckers? Mosquitos? Mate, theyre called screens, theyre usually placed in front of windows, pretty useful in keeping bugs out shifty.gif

mate, this weekend!! Sake matsuri, come down to Hiro with me for a few days...

\:D \:D

Went out with some Ya-san on Sat. and we got messed up! Dont know any of the places we went out to in Shinsaibashi but some really cool clubs and ??? - lots of Japanese hippies and the likes. Felt conscious of being a gaijin for the first time in yeeeeaaarrrrrssssss here.

I wish I could come. me and the wife are gonna hit some private onsens and just relax. How you gonna get done to hiroshima shink it?

Toque can you see your breath yet mate. The other day I was almost able to see mine. Again the same day the universe was telling me to stay off of that river.

I could when I was up high in the mountains.

I did Fuji 2 weeks ago again and then my last hike this past weekend were 2 that were really cold. I have to start wearing my winter longjohns and put away the summer stuff.

Kyoto takes a while and its still warm cool here at the moment. I really need to get my butt into the mountains and out of the oven that is Kyoto.

Hida has a kayaking river did you know that Toque? Its called HIDA?