I sent my skis from Hakuba to Tokyo.

15hours later since I left Hakuba, my skis were deliverd to my apartment. It was the fastest record.

What a convenient world!

Yes! Kuroneko is chooo benri! I also never ever carry my bags with me when I leave the country. I just kuroneko them to the airport in advance and kuroneko them back home after my trips. Very good service indeed!

Japans domestic package sending services kick ass!

Yamato (kuroneko) won't send surfboards anymore (because one got really damaged and they had to pay big) so i usually use SAGAWA for everything.

I send stuff from Nagoya - Tokyo and it arrives there the next day all the time.

The best point is that they pick it up from my home clap.gif

O11,

Yeah, on a Monday night TV program with Beat Takeshi, Worlds Funniest/Greatest TV or something like that, a brokeass guy in the States did that - mailed himself to his parents since it was cheaper than the tix. But, when he got there, alive, he was so happy he started banging on the container to get out. Well, the UPS guy notified his boss and he got busted, had to pay a HUGE fine, much more than the stupid tix would have cost.

Maybe you will just freeze to death and not have to pay lol.gif

I think the delivery services here in Japan are tops. Aren't they all pretty much the same though in terms of speed and cost etc? They seem to be.