Just saw some previews for it yesterday. It looks hilarious. Snoop Dog as Huggy Bear? That's going to be great \:\) A friend checked to see if it was out here yet but the local Japanese theater didn't even have it as a coming attraction. It premiered in the states this past Friday I believe. Probably be out here in a month or two I'd say.

good post! i meant to bring it up but completely forgot. two weeks ago a saw some previews on a `movie` show. woke up tha next morning and wondered if i dreamt about it. confused.gif

tha previews were hilarious lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

and what a duo, stiller & owen. not to mention `tha doggster`!

a must, MUST see, i rekon.

Been listening to the Dr Who theme tune and various mixes thereof recently. Brilliant it is.

No Daleks is a bit off though. Maybe the producers thought Japanese audiences might find Daleks to be an overly offensive stereotype...

Dr Who! Where can I see reruns of that one? Although maybe best not to. Those Cybermen used to scare me, but not sure if they would now lol.gif

I've read a few S&H reviews too - all of them good.

Dr.Who remakes clap.gif

Now I am getting excited. There better be some Daleks in there including Davros, and cybermen (with the cybermats) and crinoids and that guy in the silver suit who had a head like a sultana (sultarian??) and......

Anyone know who is making this then, BBC?

Oh S&H looks good too. Check out the S&H Flash site , it has a great pinball game