vPod is fascinating.

I have rediscovered so much music.

And downloading loads now too.

I am completely addicted.

-------

>> Number of artists on vPod:

>> Number of songs on vPod:

>> Artist(s) with most songs on vPod:

Depeche Mode with 543 songs (including masses of Mixes for the Masses)

>> Most happy/surprising rediscoveries:

Propaganda

OMD

New Order

Art of Noise

-------

Anyone else?

but V,

How many of those songs do you actually listen to?

4300 songs you are looking at almost 9 days worth of music ( @ about 3mins per song) I have only 1800 on mine and I think its too much.

Lately while driving my Indopod has been pissing me ( just got a manual) so for the car I have reverted back to cd's! until i can get a HDD stereo.

I'm sure thats not concerning her too much.

I'd love to have one of these with all my songs on it and get them playing at random. That sounds like a good idea.

Indosnm, its not something I'm worrying about. I'll have my vpod for a long time and its fun to have everything easily accessible. And this random track thing is really cool. All cool!

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
>> Artist(s) with most songs on vPod:
Depeche Mode with 543 songs (including masses of Mixes for the Masses)

Sounds like you "Just Can't Get Enough"

I'll get me coat....

Nope - I'm only really into Black Celebration and onwards.

Dark and moody is what I love. Not into the silly tinny pop of those first few efforts at all.

Oh come on, you can't deny some of the classics on Speak and Spell. That's DM roots that is!

Splitter! :p

I think I'm finally getting the picture, I think what veronica has been trying to tell us is that she enjoys her dPod. She has kept pretty quiet about it but that is the feeling I am getting, don't ask me why. \:D

veronica - bit of a DM fan so it seems. Over here they are still often bizarrely lumped with that early Vince Clarke era which was tres embarrassing. Once Gore got the horrendous People are people out of his system and came to realise what a dark moody perv he was, thats when they started to be decent.