i've been looking at the trail map for Hakuba Goryu / Hakuba47. From the map online it doesn't look that big. Is it big enough to keep you interested for 7 days of boarding? i mostly freeride and spend some time in the park.

I'll be heading up there this weekend for the 22nd and 23rd time this season if thats anything to go by... and I only freeride! Its park has a pretty good rep though, but that also means it can get crowded on weekends... as FT says definitely worth checking out a few other mountains while you're there too... unless you're travel agent has some kinda deal, you can't get a 7 day pass anyway, so you may as well look around seeing as you'll be buying a few tickets anyway.

7 days? Certainly not for me. But there are choices in the same town which will definitely keep you going for a week.

Now if only I could take a full week off......

Defineately DON'T stay at 47/Goryu for 7 days. You'll get bored with it quickly and get pissed off with the nazi-patrols. Like was metioned go to the other resorts in the area also

I suppose Shiga-Kogen ski resorts is the biggest in terms of numbers/long of groomed tracks in Honshu area. I do not know about parks.

Hakuba has good access and many English speaking accomodations. Goryu and Hakuba47 are connected with a lift station. Happo-O'ne is next to Goryu & Hakuba47(not connecting with any lift), and a somewhat bigger than Goryu. Tsugaike-Kogen is some far (15Km?) from Hakuba JR station, which has another lift ticket account to Goryu, Hakuba47 & Happo-O'ne. It is around the same size of Happo-O'ne, though Happo-O'ne is the biggest. Either Iwatake or Sun-Alpina is smaller.