of course i started out on your bog standard drinks like escapu. but i quickly realised u could get more. after a some experience with iron or royal jelly containing drinks, i settled on Guronsan strong oral liquid. currently, without coming across something with a significantly better name, i can't see myself moving from this variety.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
Anyone notice most genki drinks have what I think the katakana says is nicotine?
I noticed that too! and 15-20 times the amount that you inhale from one cigarette. (according to the nutritional information) I wonder if its the real Mccoy Nicotine? because that sounds excessively high) Full of caffeine too.
Nicotine in very small quantities per se is not that bad for you, (unless you are the easily addicted type), its the fact that people choose to get their fix of nicotine in conjunction with a grim reaper sackfull of carcinogens in the form of smoke. nicotine in larger quantities is toxic however, its used as a pesticide. Just like regular salt really a little is fine a large amount will kill you.
Nicotine is prescribed to Alzheimers patients as its a kind of catalyst for neurological reactions or something. Also used for Tourettes Syndrome patients. Funny chemical really nicotine, (C10H14N2) an alkaloid, caffeine is an alkaloid too. (Chemistry is pretty cool stuff huh?)

The nicotine and caffeine are what give you that boost in normal genki drinks I thought. I actually prefer those Weider Jelly things, the vitamin and energy flavors are pretty good. Think they are probably better for you than the genki drinks cuz they dont have either nicotine or caffeine.

Rach,

Dunno if there are male genetilia on the front but, supposedly, there are many drinks to get (keep) it up longer. Like I said, I tried one and felt all tingly \:D