Terror alert levels / scrolling headlines....

When are the intnl tv stations going to quit Terror Alert Level bollocks and all those horrible scrolling news things at the bottom of the screen - they really get on my nerves, I am sure they weren't constantly there before Sept 01

What channels are those then?

(Have you tried contacting them asking them to stop? These outfits probably don't get any feedback about some of the silly shit they offer and don't realize people don't like it...)

I'm getting tired of being told I have to register with a password to look at some 'award-winning' newspaper so that they can ask me if my job is 'Administration' or 'Other' and then show more advertisements 'of interest' to me. Are they ****ing nuts?! I usually tell them why I'm not bothering - try to straighten them out a bit.

I reckon if more people took 5 minutes to say, look, don't be stupid, there might be a lower level of general stupidity about...

We're having a bit of a patronize Ocean11 day today are we grungy-gonads?

Indeed I have heard of these channels, but I don't have the equipment to watch them (nor would I if I did). Hence the question.

I dont think its a love of canada that makes them do it so much as a dislike of being thought of as an american. I guess an american flag with a cross through it would be just as good.