Would you wear a pink shirt? (Pastel pink included).

I got laughed at by some git the other day. I thought I was looking very smart in my dark grey suit and very light pastel pink shirt. Popular with the ladies, anyway. He must just have being jealous.

Pink and yellow, my girl tried to get me into those at the beginning of our relatioship, and failed.

So I guess the answer is 'no' just don't like them. I think they are definitely 'for the ladies' and are not likely to impress the males.

Being male myself, they don't impress me, so I dont wear them. I could continue regarding my opinion of said shirts, but, well, you appear upset enough already. ;\)

A pink that's almost cream... sounds like PEACH to me... lol.gif

No, seriously, it's hard to tell without seeing a shirt. Sometimes the cut/texture can over-ride the color as the predominant factor. To be honest though, peach and grey (unless practically black) is not sitting well with my mental imagery...

Quote:
Whatever, it looks boss
dude, i think ya might have answered yar own q there. \:\)

which begs another question, "why do some people ask questions to which, they already know the answer?" wakaranai.gif

gg, I think you need a man bag to go with that pink (light peach?) shirt. Talk to db, I think he has one hanging about.

Actually at the start of the year a hell of a lot of the yuppie Men's fashion mags (GQ etc) were touting pink shirts as the next big thing. I guess this makes pink the next blue.....or white.....(ah hell I can't keep up) ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dear Britain:
owned and worn one for years. it amazes me that "men" are still getting caught up in the concept of girl colours.
I just dont like the color... I dont like pink shirts, couches, cars, and I dont like girls in pink either.

I find it funny how some men will blindly follow fashion regardless of how much they like/dont like something, and assume that if you dont follow, you are in some way repressed. I think the pink revolution on men is based more on 'are you trendy enough to dare' rather than 'wow, I really like this color on me'

If you like pink, great, enjoy, but the justification I often here from 'pink' wearers "the girls love it" reinforces my stereotype image of pink wearers as being sleazy womanizers (only I dont feel as strongly abbout it as that statement suggests... \:\) )

Now now, dont be defensive. Fair enough you dont like the colour, I dont go much on green myself.

I bought a pink shirt as:

- it looks nice with a navy suit

- it looks nice with a brown suit

- it looks nice with a grey suit

- I didnt own one

As for style, I dont have one in particular, I tend to look/dress like a different person each time you se me.

My co-worker in front of my desk sometimes wears Pink. I always tell him that pink isn't nice, too dashy. Now he knows when he is wearing this pink shirts, I will say something.

But I liked British old men wearing pink in London. Looks like they enjoy their life. \:\)

I have a mate who loves pink shirts and drools over girls who wear pink. I personally don't like it much as a clothing or decorative color. When I was living in London it seemed like every sloany blonde had a pinku scarf round her neck. Right up there with stonewashed denim if you ask me. Pink is the color of the thong worn by Micheal Bolton under his skintight Levis lol.gif .

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
Pink is the color of the thong worn by Micheal Bolton under his skintight Levis lol.gif .
That is a 'healthy' imagination you have there Davo. I never really thought about said performers g-string undergarments. ;\)