Interesting that milk thread before. Very entertaining. It seems that we have some people on here who really look after themselves food-wise.

So - do you eat well? And how much thought do you put into what you eat every day.

I often wonder how many calories are going in every day. But maths never was my strong point. lol.gif

Roast chicken last night (you know, a REAL WHOLE one), a juicy slab of tenderloin the night before. Fantastic spread at a Thai restaurant the night before that... ummm, i'd say I ate pretty well \:D

(is that what you meant...)

toaster waffles topped with honey and a glass of soy milk on the side to start off the day

turkey on wheat for lunch

soy milk in between

some kind of meat with rice and another glass of soy milk for dinner.

wakaranai.gif dont know why i like soy milk so much

Mentioned in the milk thread, a recent study has linked (not so very) high intakes of soy protein in men to elevated estrogen levels.

Whether or not the study was commisioned ny the national dairy farmers union I know not, but the recommendation was for men to eat/drink soy protein 'in moderation'.

hmmmm, so thats why im growing man-boobs! i think ill go back to good ol whole milk and steroids. ;\) at least until i stop lactating

But seriously thanks for the update, im done with the soy milk fad now.

Not forgeting, of course, that steroids also elevate estrogen levels...

I'd check out the soy-milk thing for yourself. I'd hate for you to give up something healthy due to one study and tongue in cheek comments from someone who relishes the chance to bash the sacred cow of the holier than thou veggie health freaks... \:\)

I forgot about the elevated estrogen levels that steroids gives you to balance out the testosterone.. thats what it does right? but i was kidding about that anyway.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE fresh ice cold whole milk, just fattening, thats why I switched. Also love thick bloody steaks, Im not a vegan? so bash-on.

When I think back even a few years I shudder at how badly I ate. Badly as in not healthy. I've always had a big appetite, but it was out of control a while back. Happily I've got that under control now. But I still find it difficult to do much active stuff outside of winter seasons.

i think that i eat very well.

quite a few years ago i read a book called `Fit for Life`. its all about eating well.

tha last 6 months or so i`ve started to put it into practice.

just a cuppla things- i don`t eat anything except fruit until noon, i try to eat only one concetrated food (read processed/not natural) each meal, and i`ve cut out quite a few foods that we dont need. \:\)