"Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man"

4 out of 5.

Big, fat, white and a man he is, but stupid is he not, that is the current president.

Love him or hate him, you have to concede he is clever at what he does.

I'm a Democrat and I think MM is a stupid fat white guy. I'll concede that he has figured out how to become a very wealthy guy (and I haven't). mad.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
I'm a Democrat and I think MM is a stupid fat white guy. I'll concede that he has figured out how to become a very wealthy guy (and I haven't). mad.gif
Hey, Kintaro and I disagree! \:\)

You need to see the rest of his body of work and not just judge him off of F9/11 (which I finally watched). Fat boy has some talent and is seriously funny! His TV shows were great!

aloha!

Kintaro, if you get the chance, have a look at 'Roger and Me' (or is it 'I' ??). I haven't seen it all, but seen lots of bits and pieces, and friends have said a lot of good things about it......from what I can gather, it's quite a bit different from F9/11, and more tactful then Bowling for Colombine.

Have you guys heard much about the latest Disney flop - America's Heart and Soul ???

Quote:
Originally posted by stripper on coke:
Kintaro, if you get the chance, have a look at 'Roger and Me' (or is it 'I' ??). I haven't seen it all, but seen lots of bits and pieces, and friends have said a lot of good things about it......from what I can gather, it's quite a bit different from F9/11, and more tactful then Bowling for Colombine.

Have you guys heard much about the latest Disney flop - America's Heart and Soul ???
I'm a bit confused by your term, 'tactful'. How?

I haven't seen the latest Disney project, heard a little, but haven't seen it. Heard some bad things. Go M Eisner!!! Woohoo! Is that the response?

I liked Roger and Me. I think MONEY has corrupted mister Moore. He now seems to push the envelope for sales. Plucky (Aloha's back at yah), I've never seen MM TV shows. When was that on and on what channel? I think the man provokes thought and nothing 'moore' \:\) I guess the masses need provocation. I'm naturally angry \:D

Here's a link to what he's done: http://www.michaelmoore.com/books-films/index.php

If you ever get the chance, watch his shows "The Awful Truth" and "TV Nation". In my warped opinion, some of the best shows ever on TV. No holds barred - he goes after everyone! Seriously funny as hell.

For F9/11, I thought Moore kept himself out of it and let his film speak for itself. He's usually a big part of his films (ego?), but in this one, I think he did a good job being subjective.

Man, it's hot as hell up here today! \:D Alohas brah \:\)

haven't seen F9/11. Only clips. Mahalo's for the link Pluckster-san! I promise to take a more informative look into more of the work MM has done \:\)

Hot down here too! Today with the ac blasting it was 28 (82) indoors. You know guys our size should't have to deal with that in this humidity! I can't wait to go hang in Alaska with ya! my wife's convinced it's a good idea! cool.gif