Always liked pub names, some great ones out there. This summer I was in Cumbria and went past a put that seemed to have been called "The Big Cock". I thought that was a good name for a pub (even if they did have a picture of a chicken on the board for some reason lol.gif )

I like pub names too.I managed a bar for a while in Shizuoka called the "Buga Buga Bar."

I'm currently trying to come up with a name for a bar/restaurant that I'm buying for my wife to run in Honolulu. We aren't going to open until sometime in 2006 so we've got lots of time. It's a cozy little place with a relaxed atmosphere...still in the planning. i'm open to ideas... It's on Kapiolani blvd and I'm trying to figure a nice way to incoporate kapiolani into the name as it is a very popular street that everyone in Hawaii knows.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
i'm open to ideas... It's on Kapiolani blvd and I'm trying to figure a nice way to incoporate kapiolani into the name as it is a very popular street that everyone in Hawaii knows.
so how would you pronounce "kapiolani" blvd

I love playin round with biz names...

I used to know a Slug & Lettuce a while back it was a great little local pub in Warwichshire. I didn't know there was now a chain of terrible pubs using the name - -- surely a different place. It would be a shame if that pub I knew changed.. \:\(