I could find me jane last night. It wasn't difficult to find mummy in the crowd. But I'm not sure if I can recognize her next time, in her normal costume...

Hey sunrise and me jane, let's get together sometime soon at me jane's BF's bar in Nakameguro or sunrise's gig place in Roppongi!! \:\)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, great, I'm up for that. Or come down to my new gig on a boat that looks like a spaceship. (I'm going to take pics, you gotta see this thing!). It goes from Hinode to Odaiba and around Tokyo Bay.

That's it!!!!! Where did you get that pic, I want to point some people to it. Ain't it the coolest Japan-looking thing? It has a tacky glowing disco floor inside, too, the lights change color on it.

The president of the company said they had the boat designed specially for them. (though I won't be surprised to find out that there's 50 of them all over the country, lol.gif )

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
I could find me jane last night. It wasn't difficult to find mummy in the crowd. But I'm not sure if I can recognize her next time, in her normal costume...
It was a good party. I'm glad you found me slow!
I think there will be some pics on the metropolis website next week but until then...
me%20jane_1.jpg

The girl who won first prize was just "wearing" body paint and a g-string with huge gold feather wings. She was a "sun goddess". You missed out there boys!

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Hey sunrise and me jane, let's get together sometime soon at me jane's BF's bar in Nakameguro or sunrise's gig place in Roppongi!! \:\)
That'd be fun \:\)
PM or email me.
 Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
So, also at Osaka loop line, does same thing happen like at Yamanote line?
it appears so:

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20051030-00000011-mai-soci

<ハロウィーン>仮装450人が3両占拠 JR 823;阪環状線

29日夜、JR大阪環状線の電車にハロウィー 531;(今月31日)の仮装をした外国人ら約450人 が乗り込み、大阪環状線は最大約8分の遅れが生 376;た。インターネットなどでの呼びかけで集まった 一団とみられ、3~5両目を占拠し、その車両に 399;2時間以上一般の乗客が乗れなかったという。5 年以上前から同様の集団が同線に乗り込む騒ぎを$ 215;こしており、JR西日本はこの日、社員を増員、 大阪府警鉄道警察隊も出動して、それぞれ警戒し 383;。
 乗客の話によると、一団は駅で停車する度にホ 540;ムに降りて騒ぎ、電車内でも騒いでいた。各駅で は、電車のドアに駅員を2人程度ずつ配置。駅員 364;「3~5両目には乗れません」と一般客に呼び掛 け、ホームで騒ぐ一団に「危ないので(電車に) 055;って下さい」と促していたという。【泉谷由梨子 】
(毎日新聞) - 10月30日3時7分更新
  • 11 months later...