I've finally figured it out why I'm always gutsing it to get on the train in the morning....The reason you see is that I sit down whilst in the shower in the morning....I know its a very Japanese thing to do....but if I can break that habit then I reckon I'll nearly be on time for work...What other reasons have people got (besides the dog ate my homework/ report etc)...for rocking up late in the morn....???

When I worked at a school there were so many days when the teachers were blatantly hungover and sleeping lying down in the teachers room in front of the kids and all. I was surprised they were allowed to do that.

I couldnt imagine being late for work - I like to get there a little while early just so I can get things prepared and not have to rush doing it. Would imagine that if you missed classes a few times because you were late that youd be fired. Thats why its "work" right? confused.gif

I overslept for an hour one time with a huge hangover, I was still asleep when the phone rang (30 minutes after I was supposed to be at work) with them asking where I was. I said I was feeling "ill" shifty.gif Well, it wasn't a lie!

I had a job I really hated. So one day I ran up and said I couldn't work. I had no excuse prepared so when my boss said why can't you work today I replied with " I couldn't be bothered".

His reply was I know how you feel, see you next week.No problems lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I'll be late for work today.

It's because mosquito bite on my eyelid! I knew there was a mosquite in my room last night.

I checked my schedule this morning and changed my starting time from mobile phone. So, I can wait for my eye getting back to normal.