Does anyone know any online candle shops which have candles that keep holding fire for about 6 hours? Tried some through google, but can not find anything special.

I made some small igloos around my house for candles like small kamakura in which we make fire at the candles at night to welcome ppl. The candles now I use keep holiding fire only for 3.5 hours or less. Want to use approx. 20-25 candles a night, so if it's too expensive, I have to work like a slave for it lol... help \:\(

Nah - not any wild thing, just want to put some candle lights around which looks really illusory.

Only illumination lights are just boring.

What's your wild plan with candles, kintaro? \:D

I'm sexy - yes, I think that's correct.

Thunderpants - that is more like a lamp??

sunrise - I don't care where the shop locates, but if the candles reach me some months laster, it doesn't work \:\( I want to show the illusory contrast ( candles on fire in the snow igloo ) to my guests so I have to say I need them asap.

Actually some hundreds candles which would last for 4 hours reached my house today, but preferably need some candles which last longer.

That is a lamp, good obersevation!

unless you are afraid that it will be stolen, i think no one will be able to tell the difference between the light coming from a candle and a kerosine lamp when hidden inside an igloo.

just an idea

ATB

TP

Oh, exactly good idea,

Where is it available?

Damn, when you get older than 40 like me,

you can never notice that kind of idea \:\(

I have some lamps, have to buy some industrial alcohol to make fire, then!

Hum.. how can I consume this hundreds of candles which just reached here today, then ? wakaranai.gif

Hi Gamera, i just found this one on ebay, but it look kinda antique, problaly expensive. i'll bet the local homecenter have some cheap ones.

..alcohol make that blue flame, no good.

Use kerosine! (petrolium)

ATB

TP

Thunderpants, you said KEROSINE lamp?

The lamps I own have never been used yet so I can pour kerosine though.

I thought I need to pour some industrial alcohol there. Does korosine work? Not danger?