I never used to have bad dreams - or often good ones that I remembered - but since the ground moving last October there have been a few times when I've woken up in the middle of a real bad dream/nightmare usually connected with earthquakes. Not had one for a while, so getting better.

Anyways, I was just watching a movie last night and there was this character who was having a bad nightmare and you know what it's like they wake up startled, but they don't just wake up and stay there but they always jump right up. And there's usually some light coming in from the window just enough to see their face. lol.gif Now of course its coz its a flick and all, but in reality does anyway wake up from a nightmare like that (jumping up in their bed).

\:D

Here's to no more bad dreams. I would love to know how to stop them completely. Maybe just time I suppose.

I've not had bad dreams sanjo, sorry to hear about yours. I do have a few friends though who are a little 'unbalanced' at the moment. It does seems that only time will heal.

Me boyfriend dreamt he was being attacked by a giant cicada last summer. He lashed out at it, hitting me across the face. That made me sit up pretty quickly - woke up to my own scream and the taste of blood. Had a fat lip for a week!!

Speaking of bad dreams; me, my wife, and a few of my friends all dreamt of either earthquakes here in Tokyo or mt fuji erupting, about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was kind of weird... maybe a premonition?

Heheh... I'm staying with my uncle at the moment. 2 kids and a dog. Each morning I have this weird dream that as soon as the kids let the dog in, it bounds over and starts chewing my feet and licking my ears.... wait, that might not be a dream... stupid little inu, da-me

\:D